With 20 years’ experience and a global network of project partners, we work with our clients to deliver high quality solutions that ensure immediate, positive impact on the world’s natural capital.
Natural Capital Partners
Natural Capital Partners (naturalcapitalpartners.com) works with clients including Microsoft, MetLife, Sky, M&S, Interface, PwC and Bain & Co, to combine business success with positive impact on the environment and society. Through collaboration with global project partners, the development of innovative solutions, and understanding the specific goals of its clients, the company delivers a broad range of products and services for carbon emissions, renewable energy, water stewardship and biodiversity conservation in direct operations, consumer markets and supply chains. Natural Capital Partners was founded in 1997 and has offices in the US, Europe and Latin America with more than 300 clients in 34 countries.
Working as part of a dynamic international client facing team the Client Solutions Manager (CSM) is a systems thinker and problem solver, responsible for ensuring successful outcomes for Natural Capital Partners from initial engagement through to contract initiation and initial fulfilment. Working shoulder to shoulder with business development and client engagement teams the CSM is responsible for critical support through each phase of sales and fulfilment process including research, data analysis, sales deck and portfolio builder development, interface with Global Markets for environmental instrument management, Salesforce pipeline management, vendor onboarding and management of account and instrument documentation.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker with creative problem-solving abilities and a natural ability to work under pressure. Key to the role is the ability to formulate and implement solutions through to completion. The position requires a helpful temperament with strong interpersonal communications and organizational skills, project management ability and meticulous attention to detail. You will be creative and innovative, with a focus on high quality deliverables. We seek high levels of client satisfaction and referrals.
- Support client acquisition and retention through the development of a deep understanding of the Natural Capital Partners value proposition.
- Undertake research into climate and sustainability objectives of existing and prospective clients, and the markets and industries where they operate.
- Build compelling presentations showcasing results through concise text and graphics.
- Become an expert and key internal resource possessing a deep understanding of environmental markets, project-based solutions, standards and infrastructure.
- Develop a deep understanding Natural Capital Partners internal business processes.
- Ensure that new CarbonNeutral® certifications follow the requirements of The CarbonNeutral Protocol.
- Conduct company and market research to support new client acquisition
- Vendor onboarding and setup
- Create and manage routine account and instrument documentation
- Management of client and prospect data including environmental instrument inventories and reconciliations along with account planning and administration including updating our CRM system (Salesforce) and maintaining an accurate pipeline.
What we are looking for:
Outstanding interpersonal communications via phone, email, social media and face to face interactions including the preparation of compelling, professional presentations and proposals.
- Proven analytical and data interpretation skills, ideally with experience of environmental impact reporting, including carbon emissions.
- Demonstration of strong commercial acumen and process management backed up with disciplined time management and organizational ability, meticulous attention to detail and business administration skills.
- Experience of understanding client needs and translating those into action plans and managing those to a successful delivery through collaboration with internal departments.
- Ability to solve complex problems and make challenging decisions based on sound judgement and analytical techniques.
- Illustration of ability to think strategically about the client/prospect relationship, develop a thorough understanding of the client objectives, and experience of creating long term value for both the client and the business.
- Experience communicating technical products/services to non-technical audiences.
- Product marketing and communications skills to match client requirements with our solutions.
- Client focused and solution driven, with a helpful temperament and have an ability to follow tasks through to completion, and a natural ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Multiple languages a plus.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office products – especially PowerPoint and Excel.
To apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning Client Solutions Manager in the subject line.