With 20 years’ experience and a global network of project partners, we work with our clients to deliver high quality solutions that ensure immediate, positive impact on the world’s natural capital.
Natural Capital Partners gathered 61 companies together to explore how to build a net zero economy. Through these Talanoa Dialogues, we’ve developed the Imprinting Net Zero model. Through the seven parts of the model we will be able to scale net zero across the private sector globally.
Natural Capital Partners’ full report on its Talanoa Dialogues includes 10 recommendations for the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to help accelerate private sector climate action. The report – Raising Ambition: The Role of Business in Getting to Net Zero – comes from the seven round-table discussions with 61 companies in six cities around the world.
The Talanoa Dialogue was the UNFCCC's process of asking for private sector and civil society views on how to accelerate progress towards the goals of the Paris Agreement. Having worked for the last 20 years to deliver solutions to companies to reduce carbon emissions, drive the growth of renewable energy and conserve forests and improve health and livelihoods for communities around the world, we focused our Talanoa Dialogue on the private sector and how it can accelerate the build of a net zero economy. Here are the thoughts of some participants...
In February we held a webinar featuring speakers from Bettys & Taylors Group, ING, LinkedIn and PwC to hear more about the Imprinting Net Zero model: seven ways that companies are building a net zero economy.
- Read the full report which includes case studies of the Imprinting Net Zero and the 10 recommendations to the UNFCCC.
- Read this GreenBiz article for more about the business benefits of taking action now.
- Read this GreenBiz article for more about the 'Imprinting Net Zero' and examples of companies taking climate action.
- Read this Sustainable Brands article for more about the 'Imprinting Net Zero' and examples of companies taking climate action.
- Watch our webinar in December to hear more about the ten recommendations from participants for the UNFCCC and countries to consider at the forthcoming COP24 negotiations in Poland.
- Contact us to discover how we can support your business.