With 20 years’ experience and a global network of project partners, we work with our clients to deliver high quality solutions that ensure immediate, positive impact on the world’s natural capital.
Natural Capital Partners's Managing Director Jonathan Shopley will speak on the panel of an official affiliate event of the Global Climate Action Summit. Co-hosted by Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES) and Microsoft, the event will explore lessons and options for achieving carbon neutrality while driving resilient economic growth.
Near-term action and long-term commitments are needed to meet the goal of the Paris Agreement, which involves getting to net zero emissions in the second half of the century. This affiliated event of the Global Climate Action Summit, co-hosted by C2ES and Microsoft, will highlight how companies, states, cities, and universities are undertaking and tracking commitments toward carbon neutrality – including through their activities, product lines, and services. The session will explore lessons and options for achieving carbon neutrality while driving resilient economic growth.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anirban Gosh, Chief Sustainability Officer, Mahindra Group
- Bob Perciasepe, President, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES)
- Elizabeth Willmott, Environmental Sustainability Program Manager, Microsoft
- Jonathan Shopley, Managing Director, External Affairs, Natural Capital Partners
- Tim Carter, President, Second Nature
Location: Microsoft Reactor, 680 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
Time: 15:00-17:00 (PDT) September 13th
RSVP: via the C2ES event page